Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Let's do it!!

Hello fellow Books n' Beverages patrons!

Well, I'm pretty sure we've all read it, so now we must get together, eat caulifower, drink copiously, and discuss the ramifications of a Jane Austen world wraught with zombies!

Charlie and I are happy to host, so here are some possible dates; vote and we'll set the date!

Friday, August 28 @ 19h30 or 20h00
Saturday, August 29 @ 11h00 (brunch book club?)
Friday, September 4 @ 19h30 or 20h00
Saturday, September 5 @ 19h00

Take your pick!


We will be responsible for the meal and anyone who comes can bring a "zombie" ingredient for the drinks.

Also, bring ideas for the next book club. We probably won't do one book per month because some of us will be in school; but maybe one every two or three months.

4 comments:

Viv said...

I'm afraid none of these work for me! the 29th and 30th i'm moving from Toronto, and the 4th I'm most likely moving into my place in verdun... Sorry

Unknown said...

Hi all,

The only date that works for me is Sept 4th.

-Genevieve

Alix said...

The 4th and 5th of September don't work for me since I'm probably going to visit my dad for the long weekend.

Unknown said...

Alternative suggestion, can we do it the weekend of the 12 and 13th?

Hosts, thoughts?